Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cashew Chicken and Moo Ping

I made it to Mahasarakam! You know the lady that I asked you to pray for. On the plane ride we got to sit by each other the whole way over from LA to Bangkok. It was crazy how it happened. We talked a little bit and I asked her if she knew about Jesus and God but I think it all got lost in translation but I'm going to keep praying for her. She returns to San Diego in a month and she's visiting her two sons that live in a city that is about 5 hours from where I am now. I am still trying to recover from jetlag which will still take a few days but right now I'm trying to stay up. Today we went on an Amazing Race around the city! It was awesome! There are so many places to explore and meet new people! I hope each of you has an amazing summer serving God in the place where he has place you! I can't wait to let you know more about what goes on this summer.....and the adventure continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment