Sunday, May 15, 2011

Preparation

Hey Everyone!

So I decided to create this blog so that I could be in contact with everyone more easily as I prepare and go on my trip to Thailand.  Right now I am 12 days away from leaving! I'm getting so excited but nervous as I get everything packed and ready for when I leave.
God has really been working on my life.  He has been teaching me that I can not let anything come in between me and Him.  It's got to be him and me.  I really have to make sure that what I am doing in my daily life and what I am thinking are honoring and glorifying to Him!  He's been dealing with me about making Him first and foremost above anything or anyone else.  He loved me so that I may love others but that can only happen when I let everything be in His hands.  It's even harder to let something go that I really care about but if that's what God wants I want him to be the center of everything.  Luke 9:23-24,"And he said to all, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever loses his life for my sake will save it."

Thanks for reading
In Christ,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment